Lewisville Furnace Maintenance, Repair & Replacement
The Importance of Proper Furnace Maintenance
Like any appliance, your furnace requires routine maintenance to ensure its effectiveness and safety. It may also require repairs from time to time, particularly as time passes. At Cold Factor Heating & Air Services LLC we handle furnace maintenance and repair throughout Lewisville and the surrounding communities in Texas. Our AC technicians are trained in all major furnace types and brands and can quickly identify and resolve issues to get your furnace working again. We also perform regular inspections to make sure your furnace is working correctly and poses no safety hazards.
Benefits of professional furnace maintenance and repairs:
- Efficiency: A well-maintained furnace will be more effective in heating your home
or business. This can help you avoid unnecessary spikes in energy costs
by an overworking, ineffective system.
- Safety: Routine inspections and timely repairs can help you avoid serious safety
hazards that could be associated with a broken furnace. This may include
fires, explosions, and carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Longevity: A furnace that is kept in working order through professional maintenance
and repairs will last far longer than a furnace that is largely neglected.
This can help you avoid costly furnace replacement.
Call a heating and cooling expert at [substituted-phone-number style=”2″] to schedule furnace service in Lewisville.
When Should I Replace My Furnace?
Although every situation is different, the following may be indicators that it is time to get a new furnace:
- Your furnace is about 10-15 years old, or older. After 10-15 years, even
a well-maintained furnace may begin to show signs of wear and tear, decreasing
efficiency and increasing needed repairs.
- The cost of heating your home has risen dramatically. Furnaces become less
efficient as they get older or if they are improperly maintained. Your
furnace may be overworking to try to heat your home.
- Any furnace may need repairs at some point or another, but a furnace that
requires constant and costly repairs may need to be replaced altogether.
- The flame on your gas furnace is not burning a bright, consistent blue.
If the flame is yellow or flickering, this may be a sign that your furnace
is producing carbon monoxide, a highly toxic gas.
- Your furnace has started making strange popping, squealing, banging or
- Your furnace is running constantly but is not meeting your heating needs.
Call Our Lewisville Furnace Experts at [substituted-phone-number style=”2″]
If you are experiencing any type of issue with your furnace or are in need of routine maintenance or an inspection, we can help. A thorough inspection of your gas, oil or electric furnace will reveal any current issues or potential problems to avoid. Your safety and comfort are our AC technicians’ primary concerns. We are highly trained, licensed and insured and have more than 15 years of experience servicing furnaces in Lewisville.
Discuss furnace replacement, repair, or maintenance with a seasoned professional. Call [substituted-phone-number style=”2″]!