Lewisville Heat Pump Service
Over 15 Years of Heating & Cooling Service in Texas
Heat pumps offer a clean, sustainable option to heat or cool your home by using far less energy than traditional heating or cooling systems. They accomplish this by transferring ambient heat from the ground, air or water beneath your property to the inside of your home. The process can be reversed, transferring warm air from your home. Like other heating and cooling appliances, heat pumps must be properly serviced and repaired to ensure their workability. For heat pump maintenance or repairs in Lewisville, turn to Cold Factor Heating & Air Services LLC for help.
Call [substituted-phone-number style=”2″] now to talk about your heat pump needs.
Save Money with Proper Heat Pump Maintenance
What benefits are typically experienced by working with experts in heat pump maintenance and repair? This is an important question to consider.
Why schedule heat pump maintenance or repairs?
- Avoid excess wear and tear caused by an overworking system
- Keep the heat pump under warranty, when said warranty requires regular
- Maximize the longevity of the heat pump
- Keep the heat pump as efficient as possible, keeping energy costs low
- Detect potential issues before they become real problems that damage the
Time to Replace Your Heat Pump?
You may need to talk to a Lewisville heat pump professional about a replacement if:
- Your heat pump has been breaking down fairly regularly, requiring continual
repairs. Continual issues with your heat pump can be costly and inconvenient.
It may be easier and more cost-effective to get a new unit.
- You have noticed strange sounds emitting from your heat pump. Any unit
is going to make some noise, but unusual sounds may indicate issues with
the motor, ductwork, vents or filters. A professional can determine if
repairs or replacement are necessary.
- Your energy bill has increased even though you did not purchase or start
using any new appliances. This could indicate that energy is being lost
somewhere, and an inefficient heat pump could be to blame.
- Certain parts of your home are warmer than others. Inconsistent heating
and cooling may be a sign that something is wrong with your system.
- You have had your heat pump for 10 to 15 years. Heat pumps will begin to
show irreversible signs of aging at around 10 years or so, and if your
system has been having issues it may need to be replaced.
Ready to Get Started? Call [substituted-phone-number style=”2″] Today!
If you’re ready to schedule maintenance or repairs for your heat pump, please call us. We offer both emergency and regular heat pump services in Lewisville and the surrounding communities. Our heat pump experts can perform regular maintenance and can complete repairs quickly and to the highest standard to get your system working again. We can also talk to you about heat pump replacement if your unit is older or cannot be salvaged.
Contact us at [substituted-phone-number style=”2″] if you are ready to schedule reliable service today.